Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nerium -Facts or FICTION?

I was recently invited to take a look at the Nerium Opportunity by trying the product. Upon trying the product with ZERO results, I decided to investigate further. Stay tuned to this blog and you will see what I have discovered.
If you don't believe me, do your own research...it's all there! All I did was search around the internet and found some Very Interesting Information about the MD Anderson research on Nerium product !!!
Wow! Are you surprised?
Here is a question: After reading this article about the research from MD Anderson, do you think maybe Dr. Newman was paid by Nerium to make the video? Nah..... 
I will be supplying links to articles I have found all over the internet which seem to be completely opposite to what Nerium claims; both on their website and by Nerium leaders and officials in the company, which will go unnamed by me.
This blog is intended to be unsubjective and the only information I will be posting, is the information I have found in other places which seems to prove that the company provides a lot of hype and this product NERIUM, really has no place in today's market. YOU DECIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment