Sunday, February 3, 2013

Do you have a Nerium Horror story?

Looking for pics and anti-testimonials...this is much more helpful with pictures.
I did find a few. I will share a coupe I found on the internet:
Michelleon  said:
I’m a skeptic! A friend of mine wanted me to attend a meeting with her regarding Nerium AD, I did not have the time so she gave me a bottle to try for seven days and if I liked it, $120.00 and it could be mine. Nice profit margin to dole out to a friend. Anyway, I did not notice any results and starting getting these hard bumps and stopped using this product.
I let my friend know it was not working and will also share this article with her.
Thanks for the good investigative work.
  • Jessica Powellon said:
    It did not work for me either and the person that got me to but it deletes my comments when I post it does not work and some of the pictures are not the same person.

1 comment:

  1. Here is a review I found on Amazon when I was considering purchasing Nerium
    http://www.amazon.com/Nerium-Defying-Treatment-30ml-1bottle/product-reviews/B007VDUKT0

    Read the one by ana flower
    It seems to me that the people putting up the great reviews are the people selling it

    ReplyDelete